When: August 27- 31, 2017
Goal: Raise $5000
About Peak Week
It’s that time of year again – time for our third annual Peak Week! Last year we surpassed our goal of $5000 and we hope to do it again!
The Wellspring Foundation for Education believes that quality education is vital to seeing lasting change in a nation. In order to see this happen, Wellspring works in cooperation with the Rwandan government and has an amazing team of Rwandan staff who work with local school leaders, teachers, parents and students. And incredible change is taking place!
This is why we created Peak Week. We want to be a part of that change. We want to CLIMB FOR GOOD.
5 Days. 5 Hikes. $5000. That is our goal and we would love your support. You can donate by clicking here.
WHY WELLSPRING? WHY EDUCATION?
To learn more about our cause, take a look at this short film:
- Elk Mountain | 7km, 800m elevation gain
- Buntzen Lake and Swan Falls | 11.8 km, 218m elevation gain
- Alder Flats | 13.4km, 543m elevation
- Diez Vistas | 15km, 460m elevation gain
- Eagle Bluffs | 8km, 350m elevation gain
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO YOUR OWN HIKE(S) to raise money for Wellspring, click here to become a fundraiser. Simply set up your own campaign page to start raising support, then get your hiking boots on and hit your favourite trails (wherever they may be)! And be sure to share photos of your adventures with us!BECOME A HIKING FUNDRAISER
About the Hikers
- Favourite Hiking Memory: Mt. Huangshan (Yellow Mountains, China)
- Favourite Snack: Watermelon
- Someone gives you free flight to anywhere, where do you go? Spain, to walk the Camino
- Favourite TV Show: The Office
- Favourite Hiking Memory: Summiting Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Favourite Snack: Popcorn
- Someone gives you a free flight to anywhere, where do you go? Anywhere on the Mediterranean
- Favourite TV Show: Brooklyn 99